Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Demand Planning Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805691935W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
As the Demand Planning Manager Mass DASHB you are accountable for running monthly S&OP/IBP process in close collaboration with commercial partners and driving ongoing planning process improvements across the broader Central Europe Cluster.
You will report directly to the Cluster In-Market Supply Chain Director and be a member of the Central Europe Supply Chain Leadership Team. You will also be a part of the regional EMEA planning community representing the Cluster and contributing to the regional projects.
Team responsibility: experienced Demand Planners for 5 markets across multiple product categories and Product Lifecycle Manager (new products, relaunches, discontinuations) for mass portfolio across the Cluster.
- Actively lead the Sales & Operations Planning/IBP cycle and Executive S&OP signoff
- Lead the consensus building between the company sales plans, marketing plans, financial plans and the rolling forecast (up to 18-24 months). Manage the realistic bottom-up forecast approach including scenario planning and course corrective actions as needed.
- Drive operational excellence and process improvement/maturity across CE cluster and participate in EMEA wide projects closely connecting with regional partners.
- Drive forecast accuracy improvement initiatives to deliver key metrics (MAPE/BIAS/FVA) and hold parties accountable in case of deviations.
- Closely cooperate with other Supply Chain functions (Supply & Inventory, Instore Customization, Trade Customization, Customer Collaboration, Warehouse & Distribution, Customer Service) to deliver overall Supply Chain customer oriented KPIs and business/financial targets.
- Oversee Supply Chain projects on New Product Introductions (NPI), relaunches and product discontinuations. Drive standardization of E2E NPI and relaunch planning processes with clear process flow, timings, roles and responsibilities, tools
- Drive process improvements in promotional planning with rigid follow-up on effectiveness of chosen strategies
- Lead/participate in cross functional/agile projects as E2E SC expert, partner to achieve overall business objectives and drive change management.
- Motivate and inspire, own talent development agenda for the team. Drive a high performance and Credo based culture.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in planning roles, preferably in FMCG environment
- Demonstrated strong track record of driving change, identifying and delivering process and KPI improvements within Demand Planning area
- Knowledge of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP concepts (incl. maturity model), various forecasting models, NPI modeling and Promotional planning
- Hands on experience of SAP APO planning tool (or other), BW and excellent MS Excel
- Strong Customer mindset, solid business acumen, excellent stakeholder insight and relation building ability (especially with marketing and sales teams).
- Passionate people leader developing talents and connecting inside and outside of Supply Chain
- Expert in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to drive business discussions based upon facts and define/evaluate potential scenarios
- University degree / proven project management experience / Fluent in English / German as an asset
- Fast learner, able to work in a complex, dynamic matrix environment
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)