Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805691925W
The Executive Assistant will work to support the Managing Director for the J&J Medical Devices UK/IRL business and members of the Leadership Team, working very closely with and reporting to the Business Operations Director.
This role will be based in the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices office’s in Leeds
Key areas of responsibility:
- Providing a high level of confidential and efficient administrative support for the GB & Ireland Managing Director, & members of the Leadership Team.
- Monitoring and coordinating Managing Directors calendar, where possible planning ahead up to 8 weeks.
- Managing Leadership Team Calendar of Events, to include Internal, External and Industry Events, ensuring that all necessary meetings are scheduled effectively and communicated well in advance.
- Planning and booking travel for Managing Director and GB & IRL Leadership Team and providing a full and detailed, printed and electronic itinerary for each trip.
- Managing logistics of Leadership and Commercial Team Meetings, both Face to Face and Global Connects, including venue finding and accommodation and travel arrangements for all attendees.
- Coordinating and scheduling 1:1’s and Quarterly Business Reviews for Managing Director as well as for his Senior Directors.
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly expenses for Managing Director and Senior Directors
- Considerable liaison with the PA’s of the Company Group Chair and her Leadership Team members for oversees meeting arrangements, calendar synchronisation and travel requirements, as well as other Cross Sector, UK based PA’s.
- Point of contact for VIP site visitors and guests of the Managing Director, including internal and external VIP's and Senior J&J employees. Meeting and greeting all visitors and liaising with their PA's to assist with meeting logistics in advance of their arrival.
- Responsible for the planning and logistics of various meetings such as Sales Engagement Days, hosted by the GB & IRL Leadership Team, Energy for Performance in Life workshops and the co ordination of disciplined performance coaching 1 to 1s
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required by the business operations director
Skills and competencies required:
- Proactively manages workload with a solution-oriented mindset
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- High sense of urgency with a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of time management
- Persistent in the face of obstacles
- Ability to maintain business relationships with all levels of the organisation and flex style to meet the demands of the team
- Good written and oral communication skills and an awareness of different personality styles and preferences towards communication.
- Strong ability to prioritize and re-prioritise according to demands
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and be able to accommodate last minute requests.
- Work within company policies and procedures
- Position requires a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all time
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant required
- Professional individual, with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have an excellent knowledge of software packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Training will be given on any non-standard packages to help with role.
- Essential Languages: High level English fluency
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)