Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Base Manager F/M
Requisition ID: 1805691903W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Position summary :
The Data base Manager provides management, technical consulting and support for the design, implementation and maintenance of company database. Ensures application integrity and recoverability of all databases.
- Manages daily operations of database management.
- Develops and implements database management policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Ensures service levels are consistently met or exceeded.
- Develops and implements programs to support company database needs.
- Prepares for database expansion by developing plans and requirements; advising senior technical management and coordinating design and programming.
- Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
- Maintains good professional relationship with clients, peers, staff and management.
- Oversees maintenance of database and ensures accuracy, integrity and completeness of data.
- Analyzes existing processes and streamline to maximize process efficiency.
- Recommends new technology and business changes.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
- Monitors and reviews work product and ensures that any needed corrections are made
- Develops, implements and tests database disaster recover plan.
- You have a Bachelors' Degree (Bac+3);
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in the industry (pharma or cosmetics), in a production environnement, planning
- You have good knowledge of SAP
- You speak English fluently
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)