The Customer Experience Manager Analyst Benelux executes data analyses for the CVTs and the regions, with strong focus towards the regional teams. He or she will be covering domains like, analytics, CRM, customer insights and competitive intelligence, thus supporting key business decisions on a strategic and operational level at the customer level.
The CEM Analyst will report to the CEM Lead. Through extensive training and coaching the CEM Analyst will be able to grow to the function of BI/CEM Senior Analyst.
Tasks and responsibilities
Execute data analyses and deliver Customer Experience Insights to the regions and CVTs supporting them in optimizing customer excellence:
Connect – deliver deep Insights (CE)
o Deliver deep knowledge of our customers and their needs and behavior.
o Be an Expert in Customer Insights supported by the IConnect programme.
o Understand the way customers want to be approached.
o Pro-actively deliver Insights beyond information.
Deliver – Output driven (CE)
o Set up targeting models based on EMEA/Local strategies.
o Set up segmentation models based on customer mindset, info and contact type.
o Liaison with the Data Manager CEM to get the operational tactics into our CRM system.
o Be an Expert in IConnect development and deployment within CVT and region.
o Support Customers data and be proactive business partner to PMO in developing new customer services and creating Multichannel Execution optimization plan.
Lead – Change agent (CE)
o Play active role in driving and implementing changes in strategy and tactics in the area of customers interaction based on high quality Customers Insights, work in cross- functional teams.
Have functional process responsibilities within the BI/CEM team to make sure that processes are standardized and aligned.
Summary of responsibilities of the BI/CEM team
• Ensure roll-out of fact-based strategies by all Janssen Benelux departments.
• Support Janssen Benelux strategy development and execution by delivering market and customer insights, services and solutions cross brand, cross franchise, cross function and cross country.
• Continuously improve internal and external quality of strategies and processes.Kwalificaties
Profile / qualifications
• Broad analytic skills and a drive to analyze data to come to strategic views and operational insights
• Have a structured approach to come to decision making
• Good communication skills and team work
• Presentation skills
• A high level of computer literacy
• Ability to work in cross functional teams and defend your point of view
• Highly motivated and eager to learn all aspects of the businessPrimaire locatie
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)Functie