Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Experience Manager Analyst Benelux
Requisition ID: 1805691888W
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) Analyst Benelux executes data analyses for the CVTs and the regions, with strong focus towards the regional teams. He or she will be covering domains like, data management, analytics, CRM, customer insights and competitive intelligence, thus supporting key business decisions on a strategic and operational level at the customer level.
The CEM Analyst will report to the CEM Lead.
Execute data analyses and deliver Customer Experience Insights to the regions and Marketing/sls departments supporting them in optimizing customer excellence:
- Drive innovation towards advanced analytics.
- Develop digital advanced analytics plan in support of our digital excellence program roll out
- Discuss and challenge related bonus system for the field force.
- Deliver deep knowledge of our customers and their needs and behavior.
- Be an Expert in Customer Insights supported by the iConnect program.
- Understand the way customers want to be approached.
- Pro-actively deliver Insights beyond information.
- Ensure data quality of the BI related systems and tools.
- Set up and implement targeting and segmentation models based on EMEA/Local strategies. Liaison with the Data Manager CEM to get the operational tactics into our CRM system.
- Be an Expert in iConnect development and deployment within CVT and region.
- Support Customers data and be proactive business partner to PMO in developing new customer services and creating Multichannel Execution optimization plan.
- Play active role in driving and implementing changes in strategy and tactics in the area of customers interaction, based on high quality Customers Insights, in cross- functional teams.
- Have functional process responsibilities within the BI/CEM team to make sure that processes are standardized and aligned.
- Ensure roll-out of fact-based strategies by all Janssen Benelux departments. Support Janssen Benelux strategy development and execution by delivering market and customer insights, services and solutions cross brand, cross franchise, cross function and cross country. Continuously improve internal and external quality of strategies and processes.
- High level of computer literacy: strong knowledge or affinity with R, Phyton or advanced knowledge of SQL is required - experience with advanced analytics is a pre.
- Broad analytic skills and drive to analyze data to come to strategic views and operational insight.
- Have a structured approach to come to decision making.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and defend your point of view.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn all aspects of the business.
- Language skills: Dutch and English
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)