Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805691650W
The Quality Systems Analyst supports execution of processes that support existing Quality System applications and their associated processes.
The major objectives of this position include:
- Execution of tasks as directed by manager/project manager.
- Provide insight into areas of improvement for processes.
- Support development of documentation and perform recording of data.
- Assist with user account/permission management
Responsible for platform(s) and processes:
- System and Process Procedures: Assist with creating and revising documentation to support and maintain the platform and processes as directed.
- Data Management: Execute processes to maintain data quality for associated data. Obtain data for quality measures and produce reports.
- Training: Obtain data and execute reporting related to application training and metrics.
- Communication: Distribute communication to cascade through the organization as requested. Provide feedback during communication development process.
- Compliance and Application Monitoring: Fulfill any requests for metrics and provide insight once obtained.
- Administrative: Manage user access requests and Level 2 ticket support for PLM and other quality systems as needed.
Required: Associate’s degree / studies in Business/Liberal Arts or equivalent years of experience.
BA/BS / studies in Business/Liberal Arts or Certification in Process Excellence or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience in manufacturing /quality role is preferred. Experience in supporting Quality Systems in a highly regulated industry (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Bio-Tech) is preferred.
Awareness of GMP and Quality Systems (e.g. Change Control, NC/CAPA, Deviation, Validation, Audits, Manufacturing Controls, Materials Management, etc.) is preferred. Experience working with business partners in a global environment is preferred. Experience in computer software such as Excel, SharePoint, Quality System application and process specific experience is highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
High degree of customer focus, interdependent partnering, initiative, innovation, team work.
Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize with direction and escalate to management when appropriate.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Good organization, planning and time management skills.
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)