Johnson & Johnson Careers
Application Support Manager, ASM
Requisition ID: 1805691632W
J&J Vision AMO is focused on providing the full range of advanced refractive technologies and support to help eye care professionals deliver optimal vision and lifestyle experiences to patients of all ages.
Application Support Manager
As an Application Support Manager you will provide System Operator Training and application support for new refractive & cataract laser installations or upgrades, phaco systems and systems for evaluation and treatment of dry eye.
You will also provide optimization and problem-solving support for existing users, e.g. sites experiencing sub-optimal clinical results. You will also be responsible for demonstrating equipment at exhibitions and carrying out system demonstrations as directed by your manager. The role will involve significant travel (minimum 50%) within Europe.
- Provide telephone support
- Demonstrate equipment at trade shows and other offsite events
- Maintain awareness of current trends in the field
- Support local country activities (internal and external) at AMO´s Vision Experience Centre (customer trainings, wet labs..).
- Provide booth support at major European congresses
- Provide sales training and/or demonstrate equipment to local commercial teams at discretion of manager
- Support focus countries and projects at manager discretion
- You have a clinical and surgical ophthalmic background or 2-4 years application support experience in refractive surgery, femtosecond lasers and cataract surgery
- You have experience in training and/or instructing
- Excellent command of English and German
- You are a strong communicator and decision maker
- You are a great problem solver
- You have extraordinary operating room etiquette
- Ability to work well independently
- Flexible toward management and customer needs with regard to work scheduling
- Able to travel frequently
AMO Switzerland GmbH (8549)