Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
HR Local Administration Specialist (m/f) – part time
Requisition ID: 1805691591W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are currently looking for an
The HR Administration Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned task to support employees, managers and other human resource teams within Johnson & Johnson in Germany and Austria. You will be part of a Global Services Team located in Prague and Germany.
- Support of processes such as: mass updates, data quality audits and reviews, year-end compensation planning, reference letter creations etc., administration of absence requests and return to work process
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing day-to-day delivery of Administration services in scope.
- Answer and process customer inquiries and requests by applying Administration standard operating procedures and utilizing problem solving skills for resolution.
- Identify administration areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- High School/ secondary Education or equivalent; preferred Bachelor’s degree in HR/ Finance related discipline (or other HR certification)
- Professional experience in an administrative function, preferably in a large, international corporation
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Experience with HR systems (e.g. Workday, salesforce ) is a big advantage
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- German native speaker and fluent in English
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)