Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Product Specialist Wound Closure
Requisition ID: 1805691329W
The Product specialist Wound Closure (region: Liege-Namur- Luxembourg - GDL) creates the demand from the clinical stakeholders; mainly for new and innovative products. Thereby he/she is driving business performance and market share. He/she is responsible that the most important clinical stakeholders become promoters of our products and our company. He works closely together with the Sales Manager and Product Manager to ensure an optimal resource allocation and the highest impact of his /her work.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
Acquisition of new customers
• Analyze and integrate information together with the Product Manager/Sales Manager to define business potentials for innovative products
• Collaborate with the Sales & Product Manager/Colleague PS from same and other franchises to enforce the successful introduction of new JnJ products and services
• Define specific projects as part of the overall account plan that will lead to successful product launches
• Establish contacts with key opinion leaders to turn them into strong promoters of our innovative products and our company
• Communicate with customers in the event of complaints, problems or backorders
• Provide training courses to surgeons, specialists, nurses and operating theater management
• Apply Healthcare Compliance regulations
• Provide customer-focused service in order to develop customer relationships;
• Communicate with Customer Service, Management and other internal departments about customer information.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of internal and external partners through active listening. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Be able to connect quickly with different customer profiles from the Therapeutic Area
- Succeed in building broad and deep networks in our client’s organization with a focus on clinical KOLs (key opinion leaders)
- Cooperate closely with the Product Manager to drive customer satisfaction and synergie
- Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the activities for the CONNECT imperative.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done
- Determine how to enable more calculated risk taking, support and encourage appropriate risk-taking
- Create a new level of partnership focused on strong commitment.
- Be a role model in Credo-based customer interaction. Demonstrate business excellence through the WHAT and HOW dimensions.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Be business-results driven, devote yourself actively and wholeheartedly to the work so that goals are achieved.
- Demonstrate responsibility, apply high quality standards and use available resources efficiently.
- Promote a culture of accountability by improving current performance and taking responsibility for mistakes.
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Analyze the success of recent projects; conduct “after action or lessons learned reviews” to streamline efforts and
- reduce barriers to results.
Stakeholder you work with
• Product Manager
• Sales or Strategic Account manager
• Business Unit Director
• Commercial Excellence Team
• Focused on Clinical customers and KOL’s
• Non- clinical stakeholders
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)