Johnson & Johnson Careers
MSL CNS Switzerland
Requisition ID: 1805691296W
Janssen is part of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals helping patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include hematology, oncology, immunology, CNS, PAH and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, the company has made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) CNS Switzerland
Reports to: Medical Head Oncology and CNS
- To act as a scientific liaison, responsible for proactively and reactively discussing our products in the CNS therapeutic area, treatment trends and studies in the specific therapeutic area, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders).
- To maximize company product value by feeding insights back to the company. Furthermore, a link shall be built between external stakeholders and different departments within Alpine to foster health economics, business insights and planning discussions. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan and the Stakeholder Outreach Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals measured by objective setting and performance reviews.
- The role is field-based and demands approximately 70% external customer interaction as it involves extensive Leading Specialists interactions. E.g. field based activities like: Ad-Boards, Round Tables, regular visits at hospitals to contact the KOLs/Leadings Specialists and investigators of our studies.
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or natural Science university degree.
- Knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- 2-4 years related work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship.
- Awareness of business acumen.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, a drive for results and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- German and English language skills are required, French is preferred
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)