Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Medical】ASP Marketing, Strategic marketing, Assistant Product manager
Requisition ID: 1805691068W
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing expert to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing strategy, plans for assigned product line (Terminal sterilization units or High-level disinfection machines). A Marketing expert should be a competent professional able to grasp customer needs /insights and generate creative plans. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will associate our customers satisfaction and business growth.
Manage all marketing activities for the assigned products line. Create yearly sales forecasts and long-term sales projections for the 3years. Identify potential product/portfolio enhancements, prioritize product development, provide feedback to sourcing company for product/portfolio development. Create and implement marketing strategies and tactics including segmentation, targeting and positioning our portfolio, communication plans and customer engagement events. Training and motivation of the sales team via incentive schemes and promotional plans.
- Responsible for existing product/brand management in TS (Terminal sterilization units) or HLD (High level disinfection unit) market
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing plans
- Forecasting, inventory management, customer complaint related quality management, new product or product renovation with task force team
- Plan and execute Marketing initiatives collaborating with sales team
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or related business field is required. MBA preferred.
- At least 5years experiences as marketing, field sales or similar role in health care or related industries
- Demonstrable experience in marketing activities, data analytics
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Fluent communication in Japanese and English
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creative mind
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)