Johnson & Johnson Careers
TS Commercial - Analytics Development Manager ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1805691062W
Job Title: TS Commercial - Analytics Development Manager ASPAC
Division: Technology Services
Supervisor: Senior Manager, Technology Services
The incumbent is responsible for managing application build functions for TS with primary focus on AsPac region. In this role, the person will be responsible for ensuring that software development services are delivered per the SOW terms and conditions. The individual will be working closely with the stakeholders in J&J Application Development & Support functions, Resource management, Sourcing, Business unit IT and Vendor teams to ensure that the TS build organization delivers the services per the agreed & aligned to expectations.
Additionally, the individual needs to:
• Negotiate, track & measure all appropriate service levels for all services provided and ensure compliance to critical processes.
• Define and document operational requirements, goals and objectives to ensure business metrics are met.
• Develop processes and tools to meet/exceed performance metrics.
• Evaluate on-going costs for operational resources & processes and determine new efficiency opportunities
• Ensure the services are consistently improving overall quality, speed of delivery of services and business value to the J&J Operating Companies.
• Have an unrelenting focus on reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) across J&J through the instantiation of Lean methodology and a culture of continuous improvement through quantifiable programs & processes.
• Key responsibilities will be focused on managing development & support for one or more of Digital and Analytics/BI delivery services within AsPac region.
• Deliver End-to-End application development, testing, maintenance, Break/Fix and Support, for all AsPac regional demand in line with the requirements as identified by the OpCos and regional leadership.
• Lead, coach and mentor an efficient and quality focused group of capable software architects for on-time software development.
• Guide and challenge vendor software development teams to use optimal software designs, correct software libraries, and secure software development standards.
• Identify and oversee projects to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce cost for the enterprise.
• Lead projects with business partners to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality, and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
• Provide regular and detailed appropriate reports back to stakeholders and at all levels of management and staff about the current status of services, vendor performance, and industry trends.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline is required.
• 7 years of software development work experience is required.
• 2 years of leadership experience is required.
• At least 3 years of experience in developing and managing Digital & Analytics/BI systems with programming languages and technologies like Java, JavaScrlpt/Node.js, Python, R, SQL, Talend, Informatica, Tableau, PowerBI or Qilk.
• Experience in developing Digital and Analytics/BI solutions on AWS and/or Azure Cloud platforms is preferred.
• Experience in building Advanced Analytics and Deep Learning solutions is preferred,
• Comfortable with leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Bias toward action & strong will to get things done balanced by a style that effectively influences stakeholders.
• Passion for pragmatic agile development.
• Broad understanding of current and emerging technical architecture is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
• The position will be based out of Singapore, with limited travel requirements (less than 10%)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)