Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805690738W
EMEA Senior Supply Chain Analyst - ASP
· Supports regional Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process with marketing/sales and commercial finance in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing/Supply capabilities.
· Build product volume forecasts based on historical demand information (or statistical model) & Marketing intelligence (Phase in, phase out, future commercial insights) & product mix forecasts based on historical mix information and marketing information.
· Load, maintain and ensure integrity of product forecasts in E2E Planning System
· Responsible for translation of Demand Plan into $ Revenue Plan in partnership with Finance
· Identifies gaps between latest financial plan and demand plan defining and driving actions to understand/reconcile key differences.
· Responsible to define and execute strategies to improve key business metrics inc. forecast accuracy & forecast error impacting customer service and inventory.
· Support key metrics: customer service, inventory metrics (gross/net dollars, DOS), and Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) inventory, Back Order Value ($) & on time adherence to S&OP drumbeat - all in partnership with supply chain partners.
· Ensure strong alignment with global/regional/country partners on key S&OP touchpoints inc demand handoff processes.
· Participates into the New Product Introduction and Portfolio optimization processes owning key steps.
· Conduct scenario-based analyses to evaluate launch options and develop contingency plans.
· Participate in Supply Chain business planning processes, setting safety stock levels, managing inventory tracking processes and reconciliation (i.e. actual vs. plan) and identifying/implementing inventory reduction opportunities.
· Support allocation policy definition with analyses as required and support analysis of exceptions
· Perform the interplant DRP releases between main hub and distribution centers.
· Communicate on supply issues root cause, corrective action and full recovery date to marketing organization and management.
· Work with marketing/sales groups to make customer allocation decisions by analyzing historic demand, available supply and customer prioritization
· Pro-actively recommend process / system improvements and manage implementation / change management.
· Projects, analysis & reporting, and other responsibilities as assigned by management.
CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management), APICS certification (American Production and Inventory Control Society) nice to have
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations) is required.
A minimum of 2-3 years Supply Chain and/or Operations experience is required.
Experience in planning, purchasing or materials management is preferred.
Previous experience with demand, inventory, and/or supply planning is highly preferred.
The demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required.
Proven analytical/quantitative skills are required and must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Powerpoint.
Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency strongly preferred.
Project management skills, with the ability to influence decision-making, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment required.
MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is preferred.
Manugistics, JDE, or SAP experience is preferred.
Capable of working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required. Scenario planning experience preferred.
Must have a high level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments.
Six Sigma and/or LEAN Green Belt certification preferred.
APICS certification preferred.
Fluency in English
Cilag GmbH International (8525)