Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Manager - DePuy Synthes - South
Requisition ID: 1805690479W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Responsible for supervising sales team on the assigned territory. Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Trauma offers a comprehensive portfolio of trauma care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex trauma injuries using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
- The Business Manager, Sales will be responsible for the DePuy Synthes portfolio; accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization.
- The Business Manager, Sales is responsible for the DePuy Synthes Medical Device Portfolio which includes Trauma, CMF, Joint Reconstruction, Power Tools, and Mitek Sport Medicine. As part of this dynamic team with world class orthopedic products, the Business Manager, Sales will lead sales activities that would result in customer and patient satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
- The duties for this role include Implementing and executing selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall DePuy Synthes sales goals and objectives. The ability to demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience. The ability to Recruit, hire, and retain a professional and high achieving sales consultant for each territory in the Region.
- Provide on-going performance management, coaching, and development of direct reports. Drive business results by working closely with Consultants to set and achieve territory objectives, while driving patient care and customer satisfaction. Assume a lead role in the territory in acquisition of new accounts and surgeon relationships while assisting consultants in penetrating existing accounts with new technologies
- Possess and demonstrate an understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, industry trends, customer segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process. Lead a portfolio of products, responsible for sales, growth and income targets to improve gross profits, profitability, asset management, and budget management.
- Manage business expenses in Region with fiscal responsibility. Establish relationships with key surgeons, key accounts, and associations to leverage potential opportunities, and maximize resources to drive collaboration toward innovative solutions. Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer. Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy’s business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience required paired with a minimum of 2 years of management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change and strong leadership principles behavior alignment: Connect Shape, Lead, and Deliver. Excellent listening, written & oral communication skills, which drives appropriate questioning, precise communication and the ability to influence.
- Good organizational skills along with the ability to make impactful sales presentations with positive results are required. Business Acumen. Clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)