Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Supplier Quality Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805690435W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
- Provide overall quality assurance leadership in the management of select contract manufacturing sites engaged in the production of Johnson and Johnson products.
- Provide complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes.
- Utilize multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP), and international organization for standardization (ISO).
- Report on contract manufacturer performance metrics.
- Handle complex technical issues for manufacturing processes that are to be transferred to satellite facilities
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry and/or Pharmaceutical industry is required.
- FDA and ISO regulations knowledge is required, with FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 knowledge required.
- Auditing background.
- Blueprint literacy including GD&T is preferred.
- Experience in root cause analysis.
- Experience or knowledge with machining manufacturing processes and injection molding an asset.
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification and trainings.
This position will require up to 25% travel with occasional international
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Medos International Sarl (7898)