Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805690253W
Janssen Research and Development (JRD), a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) position supporting the Global Clinical Development Organization. The position will be based in Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Research & Development (JRD) aims to transform patients' lives by discovering and developing innovative solutions to address the most important medical needs of our time. Within JRD, Global Clinical Development Operations organization (GCDO) is the preferred partner for the delivery of clinical studies worldwide and will drive value by accelerating and enabling the development and lifecycle of all Johnson & Johnson health care products.
The senior financial analyst will provide financial leadership, support and analysis to their respective GCDO business partners. Key activities for this position include, but are not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, quarterly close processes, and strategic projects.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis to regional and departmental heads including BVA, gross to net P&L, headcount and project expenses
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership Team members within the respective group to develop forecasts of functional budgets, headcount and capital investments for business plan, major updates and latest thinking.
- Meet and work with departmental heads to review FTE demand-supply on a regular basis and ensure headcount reporting systems properly reflects headcount resource supply for the respective area.
- Balance business priorities such as building new capabilities and maintaining ongoing business to manage conversations with the business partners.
- Work with business partners to create any accruals, charge outs and/or reclassifications required for the monthly/quarterly close.
- Lead and participate in ad hoc (strategic) projects, process improvement initiatives and special requests such as savings calculations.
- Ensure that the principles and elements of the Credo, J&J business policies, Healthcare Compliance, Regulatory, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley are adhered to all aspects of the job responsibilities.
Furthermore, this individual will be part of the GCDO Finance Team and as such will work closely with the rest of the GCDO team in Beerse and in the US, and with the other organizations in the Development Management Operations and Analytics (DMOA) organization.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills
- Master degree with affinity for Finance
- A minimum of 3 years finance or related business experience is required.
- Analytical approach to thinking and working
- Able to work independently in a very dynamic, complex and global business environment
- Proactive and result oriented mindset.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and provide recommendations for finance and business improvements
- Strong influencing & communication skills; get the message across effectively and respectfully
- Fluent in English (written & oral).
- Skilled at using advanced Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- The candidate will be based in Beerse. Limited travel will be required.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)