Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Package Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805690231W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Package Engineer
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Packaging Engineer is responsible for: Leading development of new packages for the Beauty franchise. The individual will be responsible for all required specifications, documentation, package line trials and package testing to support product release. The individual will be required to take a leadership role with packaging projects and possess the ability to influence and interface with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
2. Drawing Design
3. Mold Fabrication & Validation
4. Support Artwork Development
5. Color Matching & Printing Proof
6. Packaging Component & Packing Process Specification
7. Filling (Packing) Trial run & Validation
8. Real Transportation Test
9. Package supplier qualification
10. Support BCP
11. Support Operation driven project
12. Project Management and Implementation
13. Give analysis and guidance to responsible person in project
• BS degree in Packaging, Engineering or a related Science discipline is required.
• 3 years minimum experience in Cosmetic/Personal Care, OTC, Food or related industry is required.
• Make-up Cosmetic package development experience is strongly preferred.
• This position requires in depth knowledge of materials and processes used in construction and manufacturing of cosmetic packaging such as:
- Extrusion/ Injection molding
- Dispensing systems (airless, pumps)
- Custom Compact design
- Propel/ Repel Mechanism
• Solid understanding of a broad spectrum of packaging materials, structures, components, and related conversion processes is required.
• Experience in packaging line trials and package testing is required.
• Ability to partner and lead effectively across functions and functional levels is required.
• Technical Leadership skills are required.
• Project Management skills are required.
• Ability to manage multiple rapidly changing priorities with minimal supervision is required.
• Good command of English in writing and speaking
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805690231W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)