Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Ethicon
Requisition ID: 1805690222W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ONE ETHICON)
Location: Bucharest (Romania)
Full-time permanent contract
The Product Specialist promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The Product Specialist is accountable for achieving overall sales goals in Ethicon.
Key responsibilities of suitable applicant:
- Promotes products & procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation and package for sales.
- Delivers products presentations.
- Handle customer questions and issues.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other departments identifies potential impact on business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- 2-3 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical/Medical Device experience preferred)
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent, flexible
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and native level of Romanian
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)