Johnson & Johnson Careers
Estudiante en Practica - Compliance
Requisition ID: 1805690163W
DO YOU WANT TO START YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN THE WORLD’S LARGEST AND MOST BROADLY BASED HEALTHCARE COMPANY?
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver growing value by building and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You are going to support the implementation and sustainability of the Compliance Program in LATAM with primary focus on:
1. Performing Risk & Compliance Assessment to ensure adherence to existing laws and internal procedures
2. Support on the update of Policies, procedures and related controls
3. Update the meaningful metrics and compliance reports on periodic basis
4. Perform Supplier Due Diligence reviews to identify red flags related to bribe, corruption or illegal activities
5. Perform Compliance Training & Awareness to GSP/BU users in fraud prevention, money laundering risk detection, legal requirements, internal control requirements
1. You should be a senior student of law, accounting, business administrations, among others.
2. You should be available full time between January 2019 to January 2020.
3. We require that you understand, speak and write in Spanish and English in a fluent way. Speaking Portuguese is a plus in your application.
4. Having intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Office tools (Excel/power point, etc) is going to help you in the daily basis.
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)