Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader EMEA and BeNl Enterprise Functions
Requisition ID: 1805689733W
We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the Trajectory of Health for Humanity... this statement inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
In order to provide that support to the Europe Middle East and Africa Enterprise Functions transformation and talent agenda across all our J&J sectors, we are looking for a
Human Resources Leader – EMEA and BeNl Enterprise Functions
We are looking for a new team member to join the EMEA and BeNl HR teams. This role is a combined role with 60% of EMEA Regional responsibilities supporting the Talent Agenda across all our Enterprise functions (Finance, J&J Technology, Global services, Procurement, Legal, Government Affairs, Health Care Compliance, Corporate affairs and Human Resources) and 40% focusing on the following functions locally: Global services, Procurement, Corporate Affairs and Human Resources.
Your main responsibilities include:
- EMEA HR for HR:
- Drive Strategic Workforce Planning for EMEA HR in collaboration with the Regional HRLT, global Corporate partners and our EMEA Enterprise Functions HR network (15+ leaders), leveraging the Enterprise framework and tools. Design and drive year on year HR capability plan in alignment with agreed priorities.
- Drive the ongoing management, sourcing, selection process and influence the ongoing design of our HRLDP program as a critical enabler to building our HR pipeline in partnership with our Global Corporate program team and our Regional HRLT members.
- Support the Head of EMEA Enterprise Function in designing and preparing our Regular HR for HR Talent Talks in collaboration with our Cluster and Sector Leaders
- EMEA CROSS FUNCTIONAL role:
- Drive our EMEA Network of EMEA EF HR leaders for each function and identify areas of leverage which can help drive a more effective and efficient business impact.
- Design and facilitate our regional agendas and manage our agreed projects to realisation.
- BELGIUM and NETHERLANDS Enterprise Functions role.
- For Global services, Procurement, Corporate Affairs/Communications and Human Resources, you are responsible for the deployment of global and regional HR strategy in partnership with regional HR teams and local Business leaders. You will be driving the achievement of strategic objectives in the following areas: organizational design, Coaching, Talent Management, Change Management, Strategic workforce planning
- Partner with key HR leaders and business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change management initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups and regional teams to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and create and implement buy/build strategies
- Leading and implementing Talent Management initiatives.
- Providing ongoing and targeted coaching to leaders, primarily at the director and above level
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- Are you enjoying operating in a multicultural, international and matrix environment or are you willing to build those capabilities?
- Are you creative and able to demonstrate strong partnership, coaching and facilitation skills?
- Are you able to design and to lead projects in changing business needs environment?
- Do you get excited when influencing business outcomes as a skilled strategic HR partner?
- Can you model our Credo Values – demonstrates strong values and ethics that establishes a culture of trust and openness
- Do you consider yourself as a self-starter with a good sense of urgency and delivery focus?
- Are you a true teammate with a shown commitment to create a positive work environment?
- Do you have a Master's Degree (or equivalent by experience) with at least 10 years of experience in HR including at least 5 as an HR Business Partner?
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)