Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Consultant Trauma
Requisition ID: 1805689671W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for sales and promotion of J&J DePuy Synthes Trauma products within the healthcare services industry.
- Opportunity to work in open, creative environment of professionals growing compliant business in Poland.
- Work giving a sense of accomplishment and building passionate life in a quickly developing business with a unique quality portfolio of products aimed towards surgeons in various specialties of medicine.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business.
- University degree (medical education or related sciences education would be an advantage)
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
- Good knowledge of English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- At least one year of experience in working with MD products
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Driving license – category B
- Interesting work in a quickly developing business area
- Introduction training
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business
- Possibility for further development
- Attractive commission scheme
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)