Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Automation & Execution Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805689515W
You are a part of our CSC Supply Chain Systems & Processes group, and the major activities for this challenging role are:
You are responsible for the design, implementation and upgrades of IT tools/applications in our pilot plants to support Execution Management Systems (level 3) and their interfaces with Process Control Systems (level 1&2), Supply Chain Management Systems (level 4) and Data Collection Systems like OSI PI. Focus is on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) with different functionalities like Electronic Batch Recording and Equipment Logging.
All support activities for this MES system and related interfaces are covered by you: training, documentation, change management. This includes also setting up a support model with daily and stand-by management of defects in close collaboration with vendors.
You coordinate automation projects in the plant for level 1&2 systems which are executed by external partners. This can be the implementation of new systems but also optimizations and upgrades of existing systems.
You lead the implementation of IT tools which are necessary for the use of Process Analytical Techniques tools (PAT) and process models inclusive the associated data- analysis tools.
Together with the plant engineers you identify and implement new software and /or controls that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety. You support operational activities in the pilot plant and maximize the process learning by making the most optimal data-analysis tools available.
You set-up a program to assure the IT-systems in the plant are GMP compliant with focus on data-integrity. You can act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for this topic during compliance audits.
- You have a degree in Engineering Sciences, Information Technology, Electronics, Automation or comparable by experience.
- Basic understanding of network topologies, IT delivery & commissioning, SAP & MES systems are required.
- You have an outspoken interest in data-analysis and related technology.
- You have the ability to work in a creative and innovative development organization, that requires short timelines and high flexibility in combination with high accuracy.
- Good organizational skills, capable of handling multiple projects is a requirement. Working knowledge of project management principles is an advantage.
- You are able to demonstrate strong multi-functional collaboration, good communication and teaming skills.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with automation systems in a highly automated, regulated manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Able to travel within and outside of location/country.
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Cilag AG (8562)
R&D Engineering (R&D)