Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Service Specialist - Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805689494W
The Johnson and Johnson are currently seeking Service Specialists to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
The Service Specialist – Sales Force Effectiveness, will be responsible for the delivery and operation of Sales Force Effectiveness projects, and requires the use specialized knowledge and skills, including Salesforce.com, Veeva, and Marketing Cloud. Primary responsibilities include partnering with the business to understand the requirements, translating these to a set of deliverables, partnering with a multitude of vendors to ascertain quotations, and managing the engagement through to completion. This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise. This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner
- Leads SFE Development projects utilizing specialized Salesforce.com and Veeva knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). This role requires a broad knowledge of both technology / business solutions, leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions.
- Captures customer insights to improve Sales Force Effectiveness Services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
- Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for Sales Force Effectiveness service(s) to the customer
- May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources throughout a project.
- May manage the AS budget for the delivery of the service and be responsible for reporting on service performance to leadership and customers.
- May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement initiatives.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- 1-2 years hands on experience with Salesforce.com System Administration
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting, views and logic criteria
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required.
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)