Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager - Service Provider Management
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805689461W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Service Provider Management Senior Manager
Full time, unlimited contract
Global Services (GS) Procurement is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Service Provider Management located in the Prague service delivery center. The Senior Manager reports to the Director of Service Provider Management – who is responsible for managing and governing all external service provider activity in GS in the areas of relationship, project, finance, change and performance management.
The Senior Manager is a member of the Strategy and Operations team for GS Procurement. Their service provider portfolio is made up of external partners delivering Contracting and Sourcing services (in support of Procurement’s end-to-end Source to Settle process) out of hubs in Chicago, Prague, Wroclaw (Poland) and Mumbai and Pune (India). These service providers are an extension of our JNJ service delivery team. However, this portfolio could expand or change as the needs of the business change and the scope of the Service Provider Management team increases.
The Senior Manager, Service Provider Management will:
- Develop the strategy and lead the governance processes for his/her supplier portfolio to maximize value, ensuring alignment with overall Source-to-Settle (S2S) strategy, and sub-processes (Requisition to Pay, Contracting, Sourcing, Data & Analytics).
- Manage relationships with external service providers & internal business partners (including global and regional delivery leaders and process owners)
- Monitor performance metrics and oversee performance reviews with service providers. Identify & drive the execution of improvement opportunities – or, if needed, lead “turnaround” projects.
- Identify & drive the implementation of SEI (Supplier Enabled Innovation) opportunities.
- Support leadership in activities like make vs. buy, networking planning and portfolio optimization.
- Charter and lead strategic initiatives, including savings, innovation, and technology.
- Drive execution of continuous improvement (CI).
- Benchmark, understand, document and implement best practices related to service provider management.
- Conduct on-going financial monitoring/analysis in keeping with work order pricing and terms and budget expectations.
- Be responsible for new services and providers as well as wind down of phased out services and providers
- Identify root causes of conflicts and service issues and facilitate resolution; report progress of projects and/or programs to senior management; and ensure alignment with and engagement of subject-matter experts.
- Facilitate and chair governance processes and meetings (includes agenda planning and preparation of meeting summaries).
- Develop and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for service providers.
- Collaborate closely with Category Management on service provider management and strategy.
- Collaborate with Finance, Procurement, Compliance, Business Solutions as well as other Strategy & Operations peers to drive value with our service providers.
- A minimum of 10 years of procurement experience is required
- Deep experience managing 3rd party/ external supplier relationships is required.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
- Strong leadership skills with a collaborative and team-oriented style are required.
- Experience and exposure to global and matrix organizations is required
- Demand/supply planning and forecasting experience is preferred
- Must be able to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment
- Project management skills with proven track record
- Project management certification is preferred; as is Six Sigma Green/Black Belt, Lean, Continuous Improvement and / or change management experience
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)