Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Sales Manager Estonia
Requisition ID: 1805689457W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit http://www.janssen.co/ for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced National Sales Manager:
National Sales Manager Estonia
Full-time permanent contract
As the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the Country specific localization of the Baltic strategy and the cross-functional implementation of the local business plans for our product portfolio at country level. The National Sales Manager is the key link between the country sales team and the Baltic Brand Managers per disease area.
As National Sales Manager, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Facilitates the coordination of cross-functional execution of the local business plan in alignment with Brand Managers
- Localizes the Baltic strategy to specific local needs in collaboration with local functions ie medical, market access and external affairs, health economics
- Ensures local business plan comprises brand awareness, disease awareness, market access (funding), End-to-End solution, and budget allocation
- Ensures best-practice sharing among KAM’s and other countries SM (utilizing iConnect)
- Supports team members with customer contacts at senior level and have own customer contact
- Strengthening the KAMs in their role by developing their communication and presentations skills and coaching them in the customer contacts
- Develops a network of local customers and other stakeholders
- Monitors brand performance at country level and provides respective Brand Manager Baltic and Commercial Lead Baltic with agreed KPIs and metrics
- Provides local customer and commercial input to Baltic Brand Plans by product
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Apply the 5 conversations model with all direct reports, ensuring every individual has meaningful conversations regarding performance planning and review, career development and compensation.
- Conduct regular informal performance and development dialogues with all direct reports at a frequency agreed between manager and line reports, providing clarity of expectation, increased employee engagement and improved performance.
- Provide training resource to meet development and learning needs of line reports.
- Check that all direct reports have completed required compliance training within the guidelines set in the Mandatory Training for new starters and annually thereafter.
- Monitor, validate and approve all necessary processes in accordance with operating rules for all activities related to people leader role, e.g. time and attendance approval, expense approval etc.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Relevant University Degree and +5 years Healthcare experience
- People Leadership experience
- Track record of delivering results directly and through others
- Demonstrated ability to lead people with diverse perspectives to efficiently leverage the skills of KAM’s
- Deep understanding of the sales process and ability to coach and inspire KAM’s to achieve their goals
- Knowledge of the Country funding healthcare systems, market dynamics and competitive environment
- Strong business sense to carry top-line responsibility for Country
- Insights about local market access requirements and payer needs
- Knowledge of go-to-market/channel strategies and their implementation
- Ability to make decisions in complex business settings balancing commercial and compliance aspects
- Awareness of key stakeholders and their perspectives
- Pronounced drive to see and interact with customers
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
JANSSEN-CILAG POLSKA SP. Z O.O. (8414)