Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Brand Designer
Requisition ID: 1805689361W
Johnson & Johnson Design, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Brand Designer to be located in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Design (design.jnj.com), is the internal design team working across all Johnson & Johnson business groups: Consumer, Pharma, Medical Devices and Corporate.
In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply design thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being of all who use our products and services. Our focus on care-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to significantly improve the trajectory of the health of humanity.
Committed to inclusion, our diverse company culture celebrates the uniqueness of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Strategic and Conceptual
The Senior Brand Designer always leads with strategy and is deeply committed to actionable solutions. He or she possesses a natural ability to transform high-level brand strategy and brand experience needs into brand expression --- from identity systems to brand standards, delivering concept-driven solutions for brand projects and initiatives.
Craft and Inspiration
From brand strategy and architecture to typography, icon design, photography and visual systems, the Senior Brand Designer demonstrates rigorous understanding of how to orchestrate the many assets of brand expression. The designer possesses excellent presentation and storytelling skills, sharing work with teammates and partners in a way that takes them through the journey and builds ideas strategically in a narrative form.
Collaborative and Rigorous
The Senior Brand Designer works collaboratively with all team members and business partners, successfully forming strong working relationships across all disciplines. He or she can comfortably participate in working meetings, run collaborative exploration, represent all work and garner/process all feedback. The Senior Brand Designer has mastered the skill required for all phases of the brand design process --- research, strategy, design and application, and can deliver workable assets for use across all media.
The Senior Brand Designer handles many projects at one time, extensively contributes to the delivery of projects or the execution of programs, assumes ownership of certain aspects of the project or program, and applies collaborative leadership skills and/or leads small cross-functional teams under supervision by a Design Lead, Design Manager or Design Director.
These include proposing project and program goals and tactics, assisting in defining objectives to achieve targets on a team or individual level, developing concepts and executing on multiple projects for a global brand, and delivering project work streams or departmental programs successfully with supervision.
- Advocate, drive, and execute environmentally sustainable and low-impact design solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of and experience in core design thinking and capability, and leverage knowledge of design and cultural trends to guide solutions, while further developing knowledge and expertise in other design and business disciplines.
- Manage multiple projects with critical deadlines.
- Deliver innovation through improvements in processes and / or methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field is required.
- Four – six years of design-related experience is required.
- Demonstrate strong visual, written and oral communications skills to execute project briefs.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and a basic understanding of environmentally responsible design is required.
Portfolio link MUST be included on each resumé. Role/job description may be subject to change in an evolving organization
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)