Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Scientist Dissolution Sciences
Requisition ID: 1805689141W
The Dissolution Sciences team is part of Analytical Development (AD) in Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Development(SMPD). The Dissolution Sciences team is responsible for dissolution method development, validation, transfer and troubleshooting throughout the Drug Product development phases; Development of biorelevant in vitro tests to predict the in vivo relative bioavailability of candidate formulations in function of their composition, excipients and manufacturing process.
Associate Scientist Dissolution Sciences.
- Join a team of enthusiastic researchers to support the development of the best possible dosage form for the patient. In this role, the aim is to design, plan and perform dissolution analysis. Perform data interpretation under supervision and present the data and conclusions in multidisciplinary project teams.
- We mainly work on solid oral formulations such as tablets and capsules for poorly soluble drugs targeting immediate or modified release.
- Participate in cross-functional collaborations with project leaders and representatives from other departments such as formulation development, pharmaceutical sciences, clinical pharmacology, quality assurance and regulatory.
- Participate in technical meetings with colleagues which are in Beerse or different sites around the world.
- Write and review technical and scientific documents.
- Keep up to date with scientific and regulatory trends through literature and participation to trainings and workshops.
Education & experience
- Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Analytical Chemistry or related.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences relevant to the development of formulations.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with analytical testing, preferably dissolution testing and (U)HPLC.
- Fast learner with scientific curiosity, self-steering, pro-active, creative.
- Ability to work together as one team.
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch or willing to learn the basics.
- Adapt to work conform to a GMP environment.
- Ability to present your work in scientific meetings and work with people around the globe.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)