Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Sr. Tax Analyst
2. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
3. 근무형태: 계약직 (Fixed term contract)
1)Preparation of the tax returns (corporate income tax, WHT and value added tax) for the Johnson & Johnson companies in KOREA and preparation of relevant claims and elections, in a timely manner for submission within statutory deadlines
2)Preparation of statutory accounts and reports from multiple general ledgers, including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
3)Ongoing assistance with the US LE reporting processes including liaison with GS and US Global tax team, making sure all deadlines are met and accuracy of reporting is maintained
4)Collecting information from all group companies as required in order to prepare payments instructions on account, all relevant claims and elections and all other external filings and internal reporting
5)Tax accounting on a quarterly basis and preparation of year-end tax disclosures for both local and US LE reporting purposes
6)Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
7)Collaborate and develop strong relationships with GS and other stakeholders.
8)Transfer Pricing margin review and adjustments in cooperation with legal entity finance team and sector tax team.
1) Accountancy qualification with professional certification such as CPA (or equivalent in Korea)
2) 5+ years’ relevant finance and tax experience gained in a professional services firm or other corporate environment
3) Ability to deliver results under pressure
4) Strong communication skills
5) Team player
6) Attention to detail
7) Ability to manage workload and prioritise
8) Strong command of the English language essential
9) Ability to communicate complex issues to non-tax professionals and to make recommendations
10)Good working knowledge of local GAAP and willingness to learn some US GAAP/US Tax
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805689136W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의“Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com