Johnson & Johnson Careers
PRODUCT OWNER MAKE FILL FINISH MFG
Requisition ID: 1805689021W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices. Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
Product Owner Make Fill/Finish Manufacturing
This role is accountable for local products at all of Fill Finish Manufacturing plants located in EMEA Region – Fill/Finish manufacturing (liquids, creams, tablets) includes Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer products. This role has accountability for the technology strategy / reliability / performance of the local products in the plants that are specific to Fill/Finish Manufacturing process. In addition, they have the responsibility to ensure that all the products that support the manufacturing site are integrated effectively and efficiently to deliver the operational strategies and goals. The role cuts across Pharmaceuticals and Consumer products. The responsibility includes 2+ plants spread in EMEA region.
- Responsible for vision, road-map, and priorities of enhancements to a products (applications), platforms, or solutions
- Responsible for training Business partner’s on how to use/deploy product
- Accountable for current product line quality-performance and communication of production issues to Business Technology Leaders.
- Responsible for Cost-to-Deliver, Product End to End Life-Cycle and Total Cost of Ownership
- Partnering with cross functional teams and project managers to drive and achieve goals and objectives
- 12+ years of work experience, ideally within Supply Chain and/or IT delivery
- 5+ years People Management experience, ideally across different locations
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies
- Experience with Project Management, Software Testing, Implementation and Change Management
- Experience working within a regulated (manufacturing) environment
- Knowledge in Supply Chain processes
- Track record of program delivery of Supply Chain projects
- Strong command of English, German or any other language is an asset
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Cilag AG (8562)