Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manufacturing Project Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805688915W
Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
You will provide engineering support for manufacturing operations based within the value streams and take ownership for the Porocoat process step and contributing towards key business drivers such as HSE, Quality, Supply and Cost. As process owner you will be collaborating with a number of functional groups delivering projects in the value stream such as NPI and Manufacturing Engineering as well as with suppliers and other sister sites running similar processes.
- Support attainment of key business metrics through the provision of engineering support for value stream processes.
- Elimination of safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions.
- Handle costs through the delivery of scrap, reprocessing and consumable projects.
- Design & develop tools, fixtures, gauges and special equipment for manufacturing operations
- Minimum of 4+ years relevant experience.
- Proven ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical issues and provide practical and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Previous experience with plasma spraying technologies
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Certification in Six Sigma or Statistical Engineering
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)