Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manufacturing Eng. Team Leader
Requisition ID: 1805688914W
Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
In this role you will provide leadership and direction for engineering resources and activities. You are responsible for ensuring that the engineering team performs within budget.
- Partner with manufacturing and quality in the identification, definition and execution of projects and deliver technical requirements for the launch of products as well as continuous improvement of the supply chain capabilities.
- Ensure the requirements for capacity, availability, quality standards and compliant documentation are met. Encourage and support the identification and development of creative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Invests in the professional development of engineering staff including work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks, project management, statistical analysis, presentation of data and technical writing. Provides technical support and direction across the site and mentors engineering staff
- Minimum 6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory or cross-functional project manager role.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing robust automated manufacturing equipment, preferred.
- Experience with packaging, Laser, and CNC processes and equipment, preferred
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)