Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805688909W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO®, Neutrogena®, and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Senior Scientist is responsible for:
- Developing new formulations for skin care utilizing technically challenging and proprietary technologies in novel applications and general cosmetic formulations such as emulsions and cleansers.
- Assisting management in identifying novel and proprietary technology platforms and in rolling out globally for various product categories.
- Leading and performing testing to assess bio-delivery, aesthetic performance and efficacy of finished formulations
- Operating effectively across a diverse range of organizational functions and geographic boundaries with guidance, and contribute in a team setting to the strategy, timing and execution of project plans.
- Communicate and collaborate with commercial teams, project managers, technology platform teams, supply chain and scale up teams.
- Using experimental design techniques, surfactant colloid chemistry and polymer and emulsion science fundamentals to develop formulations and use advanced instrumental characterization techniques such as particle size analysis, tensiometry, rheology, advanced microscopy etc.
A minimum of BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science is required with 3-5 years’ experience in surfactant, polymer materials, their synergy in formulations and their application in developing innovative skin care and cleansing formulations is required.
- Master degree with relevant 2 to 3 years of industry experience is desired. Experience with advanced characterization equipment and knowledge of experimental design is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at internal and external meetings, conferences are required and should be evidenced with presentations & publications.
- Business sense & consumer-centered thinking, and good partnering skills.
- Must be able to be work collaboratively in a team environment.
This position is based in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)