Johnson & Johnson Careers
Leeds, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805688676W
Reports to: Pricing Manager
Business: Medical Devices
Location: Leeds One
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of creative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, J&J Medical Devices is the best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Specialist within Medical Devises arm of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies. Working within the Commercial Excellence department we provide best in class commercial support to both internal partners and external customers, this role delivers aspects of the Pricing functions from the end to end Price Setups (Pricing Cycle), to Price Query Management and issuing Customer Price Reports
As a Pricing Specialist, your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead all workflows through the Pricing Cycle ensuring completeness and accuracy:
- Logging Requests
- Pricing Strategy
- Impact Analysis
- Offer management
- EPIC Process (Price loading)
- System Price Verification
- Customer Price Reports
Price Query Management:
- Resolve pricing queries to agreed timelines to ensure customer happiness
- Process credits where required to resolve pricing queries
- Ensure any required remedial action is completed following price queries
- Provide pricing intelligence reports to key partners on a monthly basis
Customer Price Reports:
- Produce detailed Customer Price Reports for Trust’s and internal customers following any changes or as requests by partners
- Co-ordinate & Produce Annual Pricing catalogues as required
- Ensure all Nexus Catalogues for Supplier/Hub or Trust managed arrangements are delivered (PDT)
- Positive relationships to be formed with Commercial, Product/Marketing and Sales teams
- Liaise as required with other departments such as Regulatory, Legal and Finance
- Be a part of the wider Commercial Excellence Department
- Work with Tender Team and Price Compliance Manager
- Maintain strong Customer relationships including any 3rd Party representatives
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Price Data Team
Skills and competencies required:
- Deep understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access etc.) particularly Excel
- High attention to detail and numeric
- Excellent interpersonal skills as daily communication with customers, directors, sales force and other line managers – through multiple medias.
- Ability to prioritise work daily and work collaboratively as a standout colleague
Education & Experience Required:
- A depth of prior experience working within a Pricing or Finance/Commercial Role
- Experience using JDE and SAP
- Good working knowledge of CM is advantageous
- Knowledge of EU Legislation regarding procurement is beneficial
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate integrity and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
Johnson and Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)