Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Health Care Compliance Manager (HCC Manager)
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 메디칼 (Medical Devices)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: 정규직
1) Under supervision of the Health Care Compliance Officer, this position will ensure that the HCC program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering franchises and/or departments:
- Partnering with Business Units(BU) and/or department leadership team to ensure compliance ownership and right tone at the top.
- Acting as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees as well as review the pre-approval of daily business activities.
- Support ethical decision-making capability within the business by participating franchise and/or department leadership team meeting, reviewing promotional strategies and other significant business initiatives.
- Ensure business activities with HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by reviewing and pre-approving those activities.
- Review and communicate with other countries’ HCC team for Cross Border Activities related to business activities
- Manage/deploy the accurate transparency reporting process and control the change management of process
- Provide the guideline and work instruction to business stakeholders as well as TRT team as Transparency reporting process lead
- Analytical data review and validation as reviewer
- Communication with internal stakeholders relating to transparency reporting
- Close connect with regional TRT team for reporting data preparation
[Training & Communication]
- Deploy HCC policies and/or procedures in covered franchise and/or department by providing necessary training and/or communication to covered employees, managing changes, and monitoring implementation.
- Tailor HCC training materials to fit into the needs and business context of covered franchise and/or department and delivered frequent trainings to covered employees at various levels such as franchise/department leadership, regional level, and/or territory level.
- Participate company HCC monitoring program to identify warning signals and/or gaps, and provide meaningful feedbacks to franchise/department leadership so that appropriate corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Following up on the Management Action Plan and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions.
- Reporting unplanned deviations and support HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day allegations and investigations.
- Any local, regional or global project participation as project members or project leaders
- Providing metrics to HCC Officer and Operations group as required.
- Assist investigation related to covered business areas.
2) Interface with legal counsel regarding HCC requirements and interpretation.
3) Interface with the global/regional HCC community to share approaches to HCC.
1) BA/BS mandatory and advanced degree preferred
2) Total 7-13 years working experiences in including minimum 5-7 years experiences in Healthcare industry
3)Requires Healthcare compliance or similar role experiences in Medical or Pharmaceutical industries or preferred a background finance (including SOX or any internal control), Sales & marketing, Legal in Medical Device or pharmaceutical industries
4)at least 1-2 background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilance Regulatory or Auditing.
5)Requires strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
6)Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners, especially in Medical device or Pharm. Industry
7)Ability to take complex business situations and develop solutions to ensure compliant growth is achieved
Skills & Abilities
1)Breadth of experience in all areas of: Compliance and regulation, Devising and implementing SOPs, Testing and monitoring, Training
2)Independent and objective thinker, able to advance ideas and influence others
3)Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner
4)Strong drive for results and solution orientated
5)Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
6)High level of integrity with good ethical core values
7)Ability to make and stand by difficult decisions
8)Good interpersonal skills
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805688645W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의“Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com