Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Network Planner
Requisition ID: 1805688592W
Caring for the world, one person at the time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
For our team in Le Locle we are looking for a two years contract for a:
The Supply Network Planner is a key Supply Chain role providing End-to-End support for Network Planning and Inventory Optimization in our Global Network from the Primary to Market Hubs. He/She provides analytical and technical support for the assigned Product family/Supply point/Region.
- Review the Global Net Demand Plan from DP to SNP, reviewing, acting upon and escalating changes as appropriate.
- Ensure inventory Parameters and indicators are effectively set/ managed, through collaboration with the Inventory Entitlement Model, the PP&L Group, and the In-Market Supply Chain.
- Identify root-cause and work with PP&L group to resolve supply issues. Communicate these supply issues/ plans through S&OP Process, Customer Service, and In-Market Supply Partners as appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day availability dates through S&OP executive process , Customer Service and In-Market Supply Partners as appropriate
- Provide Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and Markets for out-of-forecast requirements, in conjunction with manufacturing & Purchasing planning
- Initiate the Constraints Management & “Demand management” process through liaising with the Regional Demand and Marketing Groups
- Engage with Production and Sourcing Groups to ensure that Supply Network Plans are aligned to production and purchasing.
- Escalate any potential IT issues/ errors
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Operations
- APICS is preferred.
- Generally requires 2 to 5 years related experience.
- Supply Chain end-to-end background.
- Basic data mining / reporting skills.
- You have solid analytical skills and attention to details.
- We are looking for doers with a problem-solving attitude and ability to prioritize.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of supply chain as well as
- English is mandatory, knowledge of German and/or French would be a plus
Medos International Sarl (7898)