Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Manager - Emerging Channels
Requisition ID: 1805688512W
- Leadership role
- Exceptional long-term career opportunities
- Based in the Consumer Head Office at Ultimo
- Discounted products
- Free on-site parking and fully equipped gym with group exercise classes
Be Vital in this role:
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
You will be accountable for managing customers within the Emerging Channels and Export area. The primary objective of the role involves day to day management of account relationships (Aldi, Costco, local sales agents, Export, Amazon), critical key stakeholder development at customer level from inventory/buying level through to top engagement. The role also involves project management using FPX to develop bespoke account specific solutions from inception to execution. As part of your role, you will be accountable to manage, coach and lead 2 direct reports.
You will work with colleagues across the sales organisation to bring category and shopper insights to the customer that result in strategies being developed to achieve growth. This is a permanent, full time permanent role based in Ultimo.
Reporting to the Head of Independents/Emerging Channels you will lead the customer team to deliver the sales, profit and market share objectives of the business.
This is a chance to demonstrate your leadership, influencing and problem-solving skills to really help grow the business and drive performance. Leading & coaching a dynamic team of Account Manager & Account Executive within a results-oriented team and will include:
- Demonstrated experience in developing, coaching and leading a team of two to deliver business results.
- Maintain & develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong ability to review sales performance and make recommendations & changes to improve sales and profitability.
- Develop customer specific product offerings and manage all aspects of project management for launch
- Lead the development and implementation of a joint business plan with the customer.
- Lead the category review process internally & externally to ensure improved visibility and availability across multiple categories.
- Manage the trade spend budget for your business, optimizing investment choices.
- Lead the accuracy of stock forecasts across the customer portfolio to ensure stable supply.
- Strong leadership experience with proven track record in managing & coaching teams to deliver business results.
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG account, category, and strong customer relationship management.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Solid promotional planning & forecasting background.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of P&L’s.
- Degree in Business/Commerce or related discipline preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)