Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Costing Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805688442W
Job Title: Regional Costing Analyst
Location: Maidenhead UK
Reporting to: Regional Costing Senior Analyst
GCF Level: 25
Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest and most broadly-based manufacturers of healthcare products in the world with turnover in excess of $75BN and with 3 strands to its core business namely Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer. Our values make us unique. We are passionate about doing what is right for our customers, communities and colleagues, and by doing so, we can better serve the health and well-being of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson you can build a career and employees are empowered and encouraged to chart their own career paths. Together, we can make a difference. We believe that nothing can’t be solved when committed individuals bring together their resources and their resolve.
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence (COE), as part of the worldwide Global Services group, has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for all business units across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 distinct brands.
Key to this role is to be a subject matter expert in Costing to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain, MAKE and business support teams, ensuring that all Supply chain operations related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, ensuring the inventory, & OCNIS accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP). It is critical that this professional is able to foster strong networks/partnerships and maintain strong relationships with Business Partners.
• Support for both Interim and Annual Standard Setting processes which includes the creating of the annual standard setting calendar and working as part of a cross functional team to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Work to ensure the costing structure within StF SAP and local manufacturing ERPS are accurate and cost information is entered in a timely manner, through close cooperation with manufacturing plants, affiliates, Sourcing, Regional processing team, Regional Planning; LATAM Supply Chain and Regional Tax teams.
• Support on the Volume reconciliation for plants & Finance planning volumes.
• Build & run – Plant allocations for cost center budgets and activity rates.
• Review costing runs for reasonableness
• Point of contact and key business partner for costing related enquiries;
• Reconciliation and analysis of systems costing.
• Cost change revaluations and implication analysis.
• Validate cost information in supporting systems (BW, TM1);
• Supporting the Senior Regional Costing Analyst with enhancements and projects as they occur;
• Provide Analytical support and advice to BUF & Make Finance.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders by providing expertise, support and trust;
• Proactively and continuously identify areas for improvement. Promote and share best practices.
• Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas.
• Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
• Part or Newly qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience.
• Fluent English essential.
• Other languages within the EAME region desirable.
• Strong technical accounting skill set.
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, ideally J&J systems.
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises.
Skills & Competencies:
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
• Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
• Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)