Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Analyst 1
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1805688291W
- To ensure nonconformance handled and initiate report to management within stipulated time, appropriately investigate and documented to ensure containment done.
- To perform out of specification investigation pertaining to any trending variation or non-conformances from analytical and incoming laboratory testing.
- To provide support in audit readiness throughout the year for all internal audits, JJRC, MRA audit, MAARS audit, and health authority audit.
- To provide support to lab projects and key site initiatives (e.g. M2W, JJPS, Quality CIPs, MRA, BCP support)
- To provide support to plant activities such as but not limited to biofilm removal activity (surface swab, chemical titration), C&S inspection and others, during odd hours or weekends.
- To support inventory updates of all media, reagents, chemical, and consumables relevant to QC laboratory.
- To support in document revision by observing proper change management
- To support equipment calibration and qualification activities to ensure all requirements are in line with J&J as per WWSP-000368.
- To partake in the monthly rotation of equipment verification, cleaning, maintenance, disinfectant preparation (70% IPA) and daily monitoring of equipment temperature (incubator, lab chiller).
- To ensure laboratory waste (biohazardous and non- hazardous) are disposed to waste water treatment plant area in a proper manner following relevant procedures
- To assist in storage of tested finished good (FG) samples and Raw Material samples into a designated storage cabinet and dispose accordingly upon availability of full test results for sample releases (will be notified by the lab analyst).
- To actively participate in the 7S programs of the laboratory and ensure adherence to lab safety as well as EHS requirements.
- To prepare qualification protocol, carry out training and qualification of new analyst when required.
- To contribute in terms of knowledge and technical skills in lab investigation activity as per WWSP000190, WWSP017, WWSP000243 and to execute other assignments as and when required.
- Bachelor in Chemistry or relevant fields
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- 1 or 2 years of working experience in similar field
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)