Johnson & Johnson Careers
CEE Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805688273W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy living.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Operational support to the team of three Business Controllers and Finance Manager,
- Financial Support for CEE Marketing Team (based in Warsaw) in various financial projects.
- Working with BS CoE and GS CoE teams on activities related to business planning and month closing,
- Analytical support for S&OP valuation in CEE,
- Supporting operational processes and data flow between Sales Operation and Finance
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- University degree,
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance Controlling or Business Analysis,
- Very good analytical skills, readiness to work with big amount of data,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Visual Basic and Access will be an advantage,
- Very good verbal and writing skills,
- Proactive attitude.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)
Planning & Analysis