Johnson & Johnson Careers
Order management administrator-German Speaker
Requisition ID: 1805688168W
Position Title: Customer Support Representative (German)
Report to: Customer Support Supervisor
Provide customer support, including order processing, query handling, sales support and communication with internal & external customers. We are looking for a professional and friendly person who will enjoy a multi-cultural and quality driven work environment.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, email & EDI are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt. Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
• Provide product information and technical advice.
• Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement.
• Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices are resolved satisfactorily.
• Monitoring the invoicing process.
• Process returns from the customer in accordance with company policy.
• Manage a portfolio of top revenue generating customers in order to increase customer loyalty.
• All queries handled according to specific quality guidelinesWork closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty.
• Tailor solutions to customer needs.
• Take full ownership of all customer issues/complaints till resolution, including corrective and preventive actions.
• Identify teaching opportunities.
• Escalate all product complaints (technical and medical) to the Quality dept in the local market.
• Liaise with key departments such as Sales, Warehouse, Accounts Receivable, Data Base Admisistration and Field Service to coordinate daily activities.
• Enforcement of new and existing Johnson and Johnson policies to both internal and external customers.
• Adhere to and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
• Participate in internal and external Quality audits.
• Keep up-to-date with process and product changes via our online Learning Management System, in-class training and external courses.
• Involvement in special projects.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills.
• Team player.
Education and Experience:
• Educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent; 3rd Level desirable.
• Fluency in German is essential and also strong level of English.
• Computer knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills (+ 35 wpm).
• Additional systems skills preferable.
• Quality Management System knowledge an advantage.
• Travel may be required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a Customer related environment.
• SAP knowledge is an advantage.
AMO Ireland (Ireland Branch) - USD Entities (8142)