Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Development Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805687869W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Clinical Development Specialist to be located in Ankara.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. Biosense Webster is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. More information can be found at www.biosensewebster.com
Summary of the job:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing case support for heart mapping systems.
- Responsible for setting and delivering territory targets.
- Visit and develop network with existing and potential customers.
- Work with Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiac Technicians and decision makers in the medical community
- Follow up tender processes for key accounts
- Manage both direct sales and distributor sales activities all within the rules of healthcare Compliance
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all country local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
- Collaborate with peers to share best practices to increase value for customers.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- University degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical, Biomedical Engineering
- + 4 years sales or +2 years clinical experience in Health Care Sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Advanced level in English
- Resides in Ankara
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)