Johnson & Johnson Careers
Employee Relations & Labor Relations Manager - Iberia
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805687865W
- Provides advice and counsels various human resources and business leaders on complex labor relations matters including employee relations interpretation, discipline, grievance resolution, employee conduct investigations, and other related labor and employment matters.
- Provides day-to-day advice and counsels various human resources and business leaders on labor relations matters including, performance, discipline and grievance resolution, and other related labor and employment matters.
- Explains and interprets complex company and governmental rules, regulations and procedures and the need for compliance to managers and employees.
- Conducts the investigation and resolution of employee grievances; coordinates the processes of responding to complaints.
- Lead negotiations with Employee Representative Bodies (e.g. Workers Council or Union) on information and consultation, negotiating collective agreements and dismissals.
- Reviews and presents labor/employee relations trends and conducts risk assessments.
- Uses knowledge, judgment, and experience to recommend courses of action on labor/employee relations issues to management.
- Implements best practices, skills, processes and tools for the Labor/Employee Relations work.
- Leads and manages the employee relations specialists.
- Drives direct interventions with Managers and employees on most sensitive cases and or escalations.
- 8+ years HR experience with a concentration in Employee Relations, Labor Relations, and HR Generalist experience researching, investigating, and addressing employee misconduct and below job performance standards; providing guidance to management
- Expert Knowledge of Employment and Labor Relations practices
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives.
- Wide and storing experience in working with Employee Representative Bodies (e.g. Workers Council or Union) on information and consultation, negotiating collective agreements and dismissals.
- Experience in coaching, conflict management, (e.g. mediation), & training employees and managers.
- Influence leadership skills, in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Able to deal with conflict and stressful situations, can be resilient. Able to detach and maintain a good work-life balance.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment by facilitation, cooperation, pride, trust, and creating a group identity.
- Socially adaptable and flexible. Diplomatic, has high organizational awareness and political savviness.
- High level of integrity and ethical conduct. Is considered as a role model.
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)