Johnson & Johnson Careers
MAKE Excellence : JJPS Lead
Requisition ID: 1805687838W
Make Excellence JJPS Program Lead, will act as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Site and Regional J&J continuous improvement programs and processes that include Johnson & Johnson Production System (JJPS), Manufacturing Excellence in Execution (ME2), Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six Sigma and Lean.
This individual is responsible for elevating manufacturing capabilities (people, systems, processes, infrastructure), identifying and executing Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives that drive improvement and deliver business results across all areas of performance (Competitiveness, Compliance, Capabilities, Customer Focus) in efficiency, waste and cycle times.
This position is a critical role in building technical CI capabilities, implementing standardized processes as well as be a change agent responsible for leading the sites into data driven, team-oriented culture that embraces CI utilizing Process Excellence methodologies that delivers sustainable results.
This position will have a specific focus on internal Manufacturing plant but also own several regional processes designed to improve our Cost Efficiency and Manufacturing Robustness by leading the deployment of our JJPS programs of the site, striving to achieve world class practices, leveraging and building capabilities across all site functions and working towards simplification and standardization of governances and processes which includes:
- Implementation and facilitation of the Proven Practices program, ensuring best practices are identified and implemented in other sites in a standardized and timely fashion as well as monitoring for sustainability and effectiveness
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the regions capability review process, including but not limited to a comprehensive Competency matrix for both regional and site levels
- Responsible for monitoring the Statistical Process Control parameters at the sites, leveraging practices across sites and technologies.
- Managing the reporting / communication processes of JJPS implementation
- Implement periodic “Health Checks” to assess current state of the programs
- Leads deployment of global/regional strategies and programs, with a specific focus on building and deploying the JJPS programs
- Support the Site Make Excellence lead and Site Lead in developing strategic roadmaps for successful implementation of the global/regional programs
Capabilities & Programs
- Ensure implementation of programs and initiatives included in the Regional/Site OGSM (M2W, JJPS, JJOS)
- Assess and build technical capabilities, identifying gaps and driving actions to improve capabilities
- Leverage best manufacturing practices across the network to elevate capabilities and standardize proven practices across the site
- Act as link to Regional Maintenance & Knowledge Management lead and executing M2W, JJPS, JJOS, ME2, QE2 Operator / Technician Institute, etc.)
Other responsibilities (indicative):
- Sponsorship and execution of key Site MAKE events linked to SC roadmap and strategy
Key partnerships / Collaborations
- Site Leaders and Make Excellence Leads
- Global / Regional Consumer MAKE Excellence organization
- Site MAKE Finance, QA, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience and 3 years in GMP regulated environment.
- Experience in program deployment, preferably across multiple sites.
- Broad experience in use of Process Excellence tools required (i.e. DMAIC, Six-Sigma, FMEA, SMED, DOE, fishbone, 5 Whys, Kaizen, etc.), problem solving tools and leading cross-functional teams.
- Six-Sigma Black Belt certification required. MBB preferred.
- Strong statistical, financial and analytical acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and in particular Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Project management basic knowledge to support the make strategic programs launch in the plant
- Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation, decision making, collaboration and conflict management skills
- Technical writing abililities preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across matrix organization required
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- BS/BA – Business / Engineering / SC required
- MBA or other relevant post graduate degree preferred
- Position requires up to 15% travel (within region).
- LIVE OUR CREDO – supports the creation of a trusting & collaborative work environment that fuels team work
- CONNECT – forges internal collaboration across functional areas and internal operations & leverages broad range of perspectives to create effective solutions
- SHAPE – desire to continuously improve and drive structural changes
- LEAD – reflects data in a transparent & constructive way in order to contribute to high-performing teams
- DELIVER – develop manufacturing scorecards to monitor performance and deliver the desired results
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)