Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Clinical Research Manager
Requisition ID: 1805687826W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Clinical Research Manager
2. 계열사: 한국얀센
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
The Clinical Research Manager(CRM) is accountable for strategic and operational management and successful country execution of all phases of clinical trials within assigned therapeutic area(s) or specific role(s), including resource allocation, adherence to timelines and budget, compliance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, Health Care Compliance (HCC) and local regulatory requirements. The CRM supports the Local R&D Head in shaping and managing local organizational structure to ensure its optimal efficiency and demonstrates effective issue management.
This individual is responsible for line management of Local Trial Managers (LTMs), Site Managers (SMs), Clinical Trial Assistants and/or other GCO staff, as required. Oversees staff performance, development, training, project assignments, workload distribution and supports issue resolution with direct reports. Ensures alignment of local goals with organizational objectives. Drives innovative solutions and process improvements for the assigned therapeutic area(s), country and GCO/ Global Clinical Development Organization(GCDO) overall.
1. Provide line management to direct reports including setting goals and objectives, performance
evaluation and talent development.
2. Evaluate and forecast resource needs for assigned portfolio and/or other specific area of
responsibility, as required and agreed with local GCO management accordingly.
3. Support the flexible resourcing model and collaborate with flex resource managers to get qualified staff in a timely manner, provide feedback on flex staff performance and support their on-boarding and off-boarding.
4. Interview, hire, develop and train staff.
5. Ensure understanding of relevant processes and procedural documents supported by documentation of direct reports’ training compliance, as required.
6. Support direct reports in issue resolution and communication with involved stakeholders
7. Support local implementation of organizational changes and effectively communicate on priority shifts.
8. Review and approve expenses in compliance with the company policies.
9. Demonstrate leadership behaviours in alignment with J&J Leadership Imperatives
10. Foster an environment that encourages sharing of ideas, information and best practices (internal and external to the organization).
11. Provide coaching and mentorship as needed, including conduct of accompanied site visits as
12. Define, execute or support of long term strategy in alignment with GCO, GCDO and Janssen R&D strategies to position the local and global GCO organization for success.
13. Oversight of execution and monitoring of clinical trials through all phases (from feasibility to closeout) and ensuring inspection-readiness within assigned therapeutic area(s) and/or other area of responsibility, as required.
14. Ensure relevant operational objectives are met in conformance to ICH-GCP, relevant SOPs and
other procedural documents.
15. Accountable for appropriate and timely issue escalation and reporting (suspicion) of fraud,
scientific/ethical misconduct and health care compliance breach. Contribute to CAPA and
issue resolution in accordance with required timelines.
16. Shape and maintain strong relationships within local GCO department and Local Operating Company(particularly with Medical Affairs) and other key internal and external stakeholders.
17. Develop country capabilities for an effective study placement within assigned therapeutic area(s) and/or other area of responsibility, as required.
18. Accountable for robust feasibility process and oversight of site selection to deliver on country
commitments within assigned therapeutic area(s) and strategic goals.
19. Support regular metrics review and drive necessary follow-up actions.
20. Contribute to development, evaluation and implementation of new processes and systems to improve study management.
21. Ensure adequate quality oversight within assigned therapeutic area(s) and/or other area of responsibility, as required.
22. Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the local GCO team.
23. Model Credo based culture within the local GCO team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nursing, Pharmacy).
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical research experience acquired in pharmaceutical industry, CRO or
- Effective communication and leadership skills. Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Experience in mentoring/coaching others (line management experience desirable). Skilled in leading, hiring, training, developing and evaluating people. Solid decision-making and financial management skills.
- Effective issue resolution and ability to generate and implement contingency plans for both productivity and quality issues when required. Excellent knowledge of drug development, clinical research operations and regulatory requirements including ICH-GCP, HCC and applicable regulations. Ability to synthesize and evaluate data generated from various reports and sources. Demonstrated skills in effective communication with various internal and external stakeholders (e.g. investigational sites, ethics committees, health authorities, etc.).
- Flexible mindset and ability to work in a fast-changing environment. Operates under limited supervision.
- Proficient in English language. Computer literacy. Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate and handle multiple priorities within a matrix environment. Perform activities in a timely and accurate manner.
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805687826W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서&자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Clinical Research non-MD