Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager Oral & Wound Care GFO-AP
Requisition ID: 1805687799W
The Senior Regional Marketing Manager Oral & Wound Care GFO-AP is a key strategic leadership role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This is a pivotal role at the intersection of the global need state strategy and local brand relevance and implementation. This position reports into the Senior Director, Oral & Wound Care Franchise and will be based in Singapore. The Senior Regional Marketing Manager Oral & Wound care GFO-AP is responsible for key projects in the Oral and Wound care portfolio (Innovation, Brand Building & Business models for the iconic brands Listerine and Band-Aid) with a focus on driving aggressive growth in China.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for serving on the Regional Franchise Leadership Team (RFLT) and working with the Global Franchise Organization to develop the right plan for accelerating China Oral and Wound care. The leader will also be working closely with local clusters and markets to shape it in the best possible way to leverage Global Strategies while addressing Local needs.
Specifically, the Regional Manager will:
- Active member of the Regional Franchise Leadership Team (RFLT), w/ deep understanding & alignment to Region Strategies, Tactics & KPIs
- Have close partnership with Commercial and Marketing Leaders in the countries
- Gain local insight / market intimacy with focus on the lead market (China)
- Represents & Reinforces Global Vision & Strategy for Need States & Brands within Region
- Represents and informs Global team of Local Market nuances, needs & competitive environment
- Develop business model to drive penetration of our brands Listerine and band-Aid in chosen markets leveraging consumer, competitive and trade insights
- Expressing global brand/ initiative positioning for region and lead markets
- Identify regional opportunities for product and commercial innovation to accelerate growth
- Lead Region project team to implement innovation
- Lead regional cascading of Global projects
- Adapt and/or develop packaging graphics to region/markets
- Roll-up regional content needs and influence global content toolkit and production. Lead content production for specific initiatives via RFLT in partnership with lead countries when appropriate
- Build organizational knowledge and influence market plans with new ways of connecting with our target consumers
- A BA degree is required.
- Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- Solid experience in setting a vision and executing in a similar integrated brand leadership role within a consumer-packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or industry experience is required.
- A strong understanding of Chinese consumer and customer landscape (including e-commerce) Is preferred.
- Experience of marketing in a digital world (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Experience working in a global organization, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of India and/or developing markets is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of people development and leadership is required
- Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required.
- Experience in successful partnership with R&D organizations to develop innovative products supported by specific and relevant brand messaging is required.
- Proven success in developing strategic agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business is required.
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required.
- Experience in providing marketing thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions, is required.
- Demonstrated skill in executing and delivering brand leadership in a similar integrated brand leadership role is required.
- Proven success in working with an agency and drawing upon other external interfaces such as social media and digital marketing to both understand the space and drive effective brand decisions specific and relevant brand messaging is required.
- Proven record in project management (preferably at global/regional level) is required.
- Experience living/working in one market within the region is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20% is required
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)