Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Science Liaison, UK
Requisition ID: 1805687759W
Janssen-Cilag Ltd, pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) for our Haematology portfolio, to cover the South West Region.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in Haematology, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
To maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
You will be able to communicate scientific concepts to stakeholders without a scientific background with ease. You will have excellent relationship building skills that you will be able to deploy to build and maintain relationships with key clinicians and local Janssen account teams across the South West of the UK.
- Continual updating of your knowledge of products, patient treatment trends and clinical activities within the Haematology therapeutic area.
- Gain insights from clinicians in the field into treatment patterns, identifying evolving scientific concepts with future clinical implications.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with key Leading Specialists in the territory; develop and execute an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with other business functions.
- Understand clinician needs, key value drivers, practical treatment patterns and scientific activities within Haematology
- Compliantly communicate the medical value of company products to clinicians, and contribute to e.g. market access activities and formulary discussions.
- Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs and other relevant information
- Help to organize and participate in clinical advisory boards in cooperation with the head office-based medical team
- Provide medical and product training and scientific support to sales representatives in coordination with the Learning & Development team
- Support the Medical Affairs evidence generation strategy of company-sponsored, collaborative and investigator-initiated studies in close cooperation with the UK evidence generation team, Janssen Research & Development colleagues and external CRO partners
Essential education and experience
- Masters or PhD-level scientific degree, medical doctor or pharmacist
- Deep knowledge of the Haematology therapeutic area preferred,
- Skills in research and interpretation of medical data
- Ideally pharmaceutical industry experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate good scientific integrity in the assigned therapy area
- Ability to communicate clearly with all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Full driver’s license
What we’re about:
- We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disci-plines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
- If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
- We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Medical Science Liaison