Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805687686W
As a part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department, Planning Manager will support the global Sales and Operations Planning processes and act as interface between Commercial organization and the Supply Chain.
The Planning Manager is a key global, cross-functional role in driving DePuy-Synthes Trauma/CMF PLAN performance to a higher level. Supports design and drives improvements in S&OP maturity in the organization, including financial integration, life cycle management, product segmentation and scenario planning, by aligning stakeholders and enabling technology.
- Support global S&OP processes within the business unit. This includes developing, maintaining and monitoring all demand, supply and executive reviews to achieve an effective S&OP process
- Interact with regions and manufacturing plants to drive demand and supply plan throughout the process to ensure financial and customer requirements are achieved
- Support the design of processes that represent the underlying market volatility optimally to the End to End Supply Chain and commercial organizations
- Identify gaps between current plans and financial & commercial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities
- Use in-depth knowledge to interpret financial drivers in order to forecast the financial impact of the recommended courses of action
- Support inventory management leading practices and business trends through effective S&OP execution to validate inventory targets, identify opportunities to drive down inventory costs, and implement appropriate changes to improve supply chain results
- Lead meaningful reporting, metrics, and scenario analysis that deliver key business insight and facilitate decision making
- Contribute to training material development and actively coach others in S&OP
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- An advanced degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Statistics, and Information Systems is preferred.
- APICS, Six Sigma Green Belt, Project Management would be an asset
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Strong analytical skill sets
- Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience is preferred
- In depth knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, APO or equivalent) and information technology
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Ability to influence director levels within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project and team goals
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality.
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles
Synthes GmbH (7111)