Johnson & Johnson Careers
ASSOCIATE PROD. PLANNER
Requisition ID: 1805687662W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site in Grenchen we are currently looking for a:
Associate Production Planner (M/F)
The Production Planner has “apply” level production planning functional skills per the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) competency model. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and managing the frozen period horizon for all possible production requirements (scheduling, rescheduling, reworks, outsourced work-in-progress inventory) over a 4- 24 month horizon. The planner will also be responsible for providing service & inventory input to manufacturing issues and communicate potential impacts to key business partners.
- Responsible for creating a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability.
- Planning and freeze period management of production activities (rescheduling, rework, outsourced work).
- Maintain inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products.
- Perform Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) for resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns
- Establish minimum order quantities (MOQ) and balance against overall equipment efficiency (OEE).
- Plant inventory management and control.
- Vulnerability report ownership & updates.
- Plant Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management.
- Resolve manufacturing conflicts for site/portfolio as they relate to production planning. Manage impact and communication of manufacturing driven change.
- Lead/support all compliance process activities including change control, deviations, events & nonconformance reports and assess supply impact.
- Provide asset specific input to the end to end supply chain processes and ensure planning master data (safety stock, lead times, etc.) in the ERP system are accurate and up to date.
- Participate in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner.
- Execute planning activities during phase-in phase-out programs.
- 4-year university bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
- 0 - 5 years related experience
- Experience with ERP & advanced planning systems
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry
- Familiarity with relevant legislation (e.g. GMP, ISO requirements) is desirable
- Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project, team and individual goals.
- Ability to share knowledge and personal experience with peers.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
- Ability to target communications as appropriate for the audience and make presentations to a small to medium sized audience.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate/improve processes using continuous improvement tools
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent.
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Accuracy with attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Business fluent in English and good German skills
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click onSynthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJto understand our working culture!
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)