Johnson & Johnson Careers
PLANNER / BUYER
Requisition ID: 1805687657W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site in Bettlach we are currently looking for a:
The Raw Materials Planner has “apply” level production planning functional skills per the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) competency model. This role is responsible for the procurement of raw and packaging materials by converting the output of the production plan into daily/weekly material requirements. Ensures availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed; communicates the plan to suppliers within the agreed lead times. The Raw Material Planner’s output optimizes the flow of materials, while considering the site’s warehouse capacity and inventory targets. It also is responsible for eliminating potential disruptions in the storage area and for minimizing storage cost and potential excess and obsolescence.
- Ensures all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements (confirm P.Os.).
- Liaises with the suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfaces between supplier and the key internal stakeholders until issues are solved.
- In partnership with Source, tracks and reports site level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions due to material challenges.
- Interfaces with QA and warehouse staff regarding rejected/defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
- Manages potential abrupt deviations to the plan; assesses the feasibility of the changes with suppliers, rapidly highlighting to the affected internal stakeholders when changes are not possible.
- Liaises with warehouse staff to understand and adhere to space constraints to manage inventory levels within agreed targets.
- Responsible for delivering the Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP)/S&OP processes for material suppliers.
- Effectively partners with all internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the process supported.
- Manages material phase in phase out processes.
- 4-year university bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
- 2-4 years related experience
- Experience with ERP & advanced planning systems
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry
- Familiarity with relevant legislation (e.g. GMP, ISO requirements) is desirable
- Business fluent in German and English
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click onSynthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJto understand our working culture!
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)