Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805687650W
As a part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department, Supply Network Planning (SNP) Analyst will provide end to end support for network planning and inventory optimization in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs. The SNP Analyst will act as interface between Commercial organization, Customer Service and the Supply Chain.
The Supply Network Planning (SNP) Analyst is a key global, cross-functional role in driving DePuy-Synthes Trauma/CMF PLAN performance to a higher level. Supports design and drives improvements in SNP maturity in the organization, including financial integration, inventory management and scenario planning, by aligning stakeholders and enabling technology. This is also a role in advancing business analytical and modeling capabilities in order to provide increasingly sophisticated data-based decision support for global supply chain.
- Support SNP processes within the business unit. This includes developing and monitoring all demand, supply and executive reviews to achieve best in class process,
- Identify gaps between current plans and commercial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities,
- Partner with the global marketing team on the product portfolio and segmentation by overseeing product launches, promotions, including communications to key commercial stakeholders,
- Develop meaningful reporting, metrics, and scenario analysis that deliver key business insight and facilitate decision making.
- Improve Customer Experience Measure (LIFR/OTIF)
- Optimize Inventory Parameter in WW Primary Hubs
- Review & Approve Stock Transfer requests
- Identify root cause & work with Manufacturing & Sourcing to resolve supply issues.
- Communicate these “Supply Recovery” plans to S&OP and in Market Supply & Commercial partners as appropriate,
- Provide day to day PAC (product availability communication), in response to queries of replenishment orders, and key customer orders e.g. account bids/tender completion,
- Initiate Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups,
- Own DRP/ Intercompany transfer process. Escalate any potential IT issues errors. Partner with Manufacturing & Logistics for optimal batch size & distribution route configuration.
Scenario Planning leveraging Predictive Analytics
- This role will provide data extraction, analytical and modeling support during the demand, supply and executive S&OP cycles & reviews. Understanding of analytics to interpret data, identify issues, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions is critical in this role.
- Develop advanced reporting capabilities to clearly assess business plans and decisions,
- Identify new opportunities in area of DRP, responsiveness and inventory optimization,
- Ability to compare different scenarios to market opportunities and/or supply chain non-alignment.
- This person will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Internal: Finance, S&OP, Demand and Supply Planning leaders, Customer Service, Deliver, Commercial partners.
- External: Suppliers and Consultants for benchmarking purposes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- An advanced degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Statistics, and Engineering is preferred.
- APICS, Six Sigma Green Belt, Project Management would be an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Strong analytical skill sets in MS Office (Excel modeling, VBA, Macros) is preferred
- Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience is preferred
- Experience with SAP APO is preferred
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Ability to influence director levels within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project and team goals
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality.
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles
Synthes GmbH (7111)